Monday, May 31, 2004

Memorial Day Post

I made some further updates to the template I use for my Blogger layout. I think it will work now. The picture at the top is a Photoshop adaptation of a picture I took of a college in Belgium.

I am having trouble getting on Blackboard today. Actually I can log on but when I click on one of my classes I get an internal server error. This is not what I had hoped. Nevertheless, it does not spell the end to my EDTEC efforts for the day. I can still get on to my class blog site and participate there. I can also catch up on some of the reading for the class and get a head start on some of the other class tasks I have to do.

Of course, since it is Memorial Day I just might take some time and do other things. It's a holiday, so I think I will take it. I'll get back to my EDTEC work tomorrow.

No comments: